Issue 61 / September 2019
- An innovative, low-cost tool for a more efficient weight-for-height/length (WHZ/WLZ) assessment
- Barriers to infant feeding in emergencies programming in middle and high-income countries
- Estimating ‘people in need’ from combined GAM in Afghanistan
- Further perspectives on scurvy outbreak
- Improving minimum dietary diversity for children aged 6-23 months when household affordability is a major constraint: Findings from a barrier analysis and cost-of-the-diet (CotD) analysis in northeast Bangladesh.
- Improving practical skills for breastfeeding vulnerable infants in low-resource settings: training material development and a case study from Rwanda
- Scurvy outbreak among South Sudanese adolescents and young men – Kakuma refugee camp, Kenya, 2017-2018