IFE Core Group membership
Members of the IFE Core Group are comprised of both individuals and agencies. Current members are:
Individual members: Caroline Abla, Brooke Bauer, Bindi Borg, Karleen Gribble, Hiroko Hongo, Isabelle Modigell, Linda Shaker Berbari, Lourdes Santaballa, Victoria Sibson, Mija Tesse-Ververs.
IFE Core Group membership involves:
- Contributing to IFE Core Group strategy, work plan development and delivery.
- Contributing peer-to-peer support to IFE Core Group members.
- Committing to transparency, management and avoidance regarding conflicts of interest. This includes immediately informing ENN of any change in declared interests.
- Answering questions on the IYCF-E online forum, known as en-net.
- Participating in IFE Core Group monthly calls.
- Attending the annual IFE Core Group meeting.
- Contributing to the annual financial budget of the IFE Core Group and/or providing in-kind support.
Becoming a member of the IFE Core Group
IFE Core Group members are expected to contribute around five days per year (excluding a two-day annual meeting). This involves monthly calls and contribution to collective areas of work identified in the group work plan. In addition, agencies must make an annual financial contribution to ENN (currently £1,600) to safeguard a minimum level of coordination and ‘hosting’ of the Group and/or provide pro bono support.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the IFE Core Group you need to:
1. Submit an agency or individual Nomination Form (Form A) in which you identify yourself or, if coming from an agency, an individual who will be the focal point for the organisation. This person will be the regular participant in IFE Core Group calls and communications. They must have relevant expertise/experience and capacity to coordinate inputs from relevant colleagues within their agency. There is no limit to the number of individuals per approved organisation who can participate in the Group.
2. Submit a Declaration of Interest (DOI) (Form B) in which you or the agency declare any interest that may affect risk for secondary interest as per the Guidelines on Conflict of Interest (Document A).
Forms A and B, and document A, are to be sent to email@example.com. A response to the organisation will be sent within four weeks of receipt.
Applications will be reviewed by members of the steering committee in accordance with the interests management plan. Final membership decisions are made by ENN.
Additional information about the IFE Core Group Terms of Reference can be found here.
Reference this page
LD (). IFE Core Group membership. www.ennonline.net/ife/ifecoregroupmembership